Ramadhan Kareem 2016

6 Jun 2106 | ISNIN

#1/30 Ramadhan

Alhamdulillah J Hi Ramadhan, we meet again!

Well, I’ve been so overthink lately. Too much overthinking makes a ‘Marjana’ felt depressed and stressed. No doubt. I can’t really expressed those into words. Ah, that always be my weakness hmmm. Only tears and ice-cream accompany me all the time. Alhamdulillah, Allah always be there for me.

And it’s finally contributed to my new creation of Facebook account. My older one is just a history now. I’ve to shut it down for reasons. Seriously, I feel good! Haha

And yeah, this Ramadhan, I hope, I can be much moreeeeeeee better than before.

Seeking the guidance from Allah for me to be a perfect ladies.

And I’m thinking of searching me in myself. My older me. I miss her. And I’ll always miss those cheerful time without me worrying anything, thinking of anything. Just live out loud. But those times just gone. I’ll never can be like that anymore. With all responsibilities, I’ll try to do my best. Always my best J

For my better future, in shaa Allah J

So yeah, Happy Fasting everyone!